PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SITES
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our sites (www.Kholbas.com and www.kholba.com). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Sites, the content, free product samples or freebie offers or services provided by or listed on the Sites, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Sites, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Sites.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Sites are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Sites is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
- Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Sites, including this Agreement.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Sites.
- Disclaimer. KHOLBAS, INC. PROVIDES WWW.KHOLBA.COM AND WWW.KHOLBAS.COM WEBSITES AS A SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC AND WEBSITES OWNERS. KHOLBAS, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF USE, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITES. WHILE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITES IS PERIODICALLY UPDATED, NO GUARANTEE IS GIVEN THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THESE WEBSITES IS CORRECT, COMPLETE, AND UP-TO-DATE. ALTHOUGH KHOLBAS, INC. WEBSITES MAY INCLUDE LINKS PROVIDING DIRECT ACCESS TO OTHER INTERNET RESOURCES, INCLUDING WEBSITES, KHOLBAS INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE SITES. LINKS FROM KHOLBAS INC. TO THIRD-PARTY SITES DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT BY KHOLBAS INC. OF THE PARTIES OR THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. THE APPEARANCE ON THE WEBSITES OF ADVERTISEMENTS AND PRODUCT OR SERVICE INFORMATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT BY KHOLBAS INC., AND KHOLBAS INC. HAS NOT INVESTIGATED THE CLAIMS MADE BY ANY ADVERTISER. PRODUCT INFORMATION IS BASED SOLELY ON MATERIAL RECEIVED FROM SUPPLIERS. EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO KEEP THE WEBSITES UP AND RUNNING SMOOTHLY. HOWEVER, KHOLBAS INC. TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, THE WEBSITE BEING TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the sites.
- Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Sites does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. These Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Sites and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Third-Party Products and Services. We advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain sample goods, freebie offerings or free trial services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products, free offerings or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our sites.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- General. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the sites or any sample products, freebie offers or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of New Castle County, Delaware. you are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that New Castle, Delaware is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. As such, the laws of Delaware will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Sites, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.